Friday, August 6, 2010

My LOVELY

Hello guys , I know i had abandoned my blog for few days . I was busy in last few days , so sorry . lolx . okay , today i am going to update 1.8.10 post about a outing post .

My dear dated me to leisure mall to watch a mini concert . So , i dress up myself at 5.30 . We had our dinner at ..... ( Forget the name of the restaurant ) , but the food quite nice , at least the price is cheap . lolx .

After having dinner , we went to leisure mall and have a look . At first , i thought it was full of peoples and fun , but i am wrong , because those singers were not famous at all . Haiz . Feeling regret at the moment .

The show started at 8 sharp , the atmosphere was hot and those peoples keep screaming at there . I have no idea why they were so high . lolx . After half an hour , i cant tolerate anymore , because it was too hot and crowded . So , we leave there at 9 o clock .

We headed to WAWASAN and yam cha with the guys . lolx . 10 o clock go back home and keep self-shooting . lolx . CHECK IT OUT .

.
.
.
.
.




The outfit .

The ticket .




I just love this photo , although it look weird .

.
.
.
.

Exam is coming soon , and i was little busy by doing add math in this few days . I hope i can get A in my final exam . I love ADD MATH .

Align Center
Messy table

Okay , guys . I will update more interesting post if i am free .

The coming post :
` hoi tong with the gangs .
` Kiew's birthday ( i should post this N days ago )



` going to swimming later .
` going to shopping on sunday .
` I hate CONSTIPATION .
` Nic , just forgive your mummy .


Bye guys . =D




yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment