Sunday, August 29, 2010

IVAN , SUSAN

I am here again .... Today , i woke up at 12 pm . I know it is too late , because i sleep at 12 yesterday . ah~haha . I had nasi lemak as my breakfast and lunch , i found a retarded banana at home .


BANANA .


RETARDED BANANA .

.
.
.
.

IVAN will come to my house in every Sunday . Sometimes he is noisy and naughty but he is cute and funny in sometimes . Ah~haha . I like to teach him english , because his pronunciation is funny . Such as bread , he will pronounce it to bred and a lot . XD .

But today he is naughty and noisy , he scream and cry here and there . He get scold by us , and we put him in the maid 's room and ask him to keep quiet .


WEARING PANTS .


CRYING .


Next , have my second lunch at SUSAN . I cant eat too much , because i am having constipation









` Having dinner with my grandma them just now , will update soon .
` Going to out with the gangs tomorrow , will update soon .
` Help me to click " NUFFNANG " before you leave . THANK YOU GUYS .


Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment