Sunday, August 8, 2010

PAVILION ' shopping day '

Zamina zamina eh eh , Waka waka eh eh , Zamina mina zangalewas . This time for africa .

Opps , okay i know FIFA had finished since last month , but i am still missing the FIFA feel . It is just HOT and HIGH . Discuss with the gangs about the team we support , and lots of topic about FIFA .

Today , there is a football match which let every one bet money and feeling nervous . It is " CHELSEA VERSUS MANCHESTED UNITED " . wow guys , which team you guys are going to support . My team is CHELSEA . lolx . So , let cheer up for them . lolx .

Back to the topic , today i am going to talk about MY VERY HAPPY SHOPPING DAY . I just like shopping in every SUNDAY .


Winnie and me .
Ignore my look .
lolx.

.
.
.
.

Straight to the point , woke up at 9 o clock and started prepared myself . After that , my dear came and bring us up . lolx . We reached there around 11 o clock , the first we decided to do is , filled up our stomach , because three of us is damn hungry . Since WINNIE said she wanted to eat Japanese food , so we went to GRAND ICHIBAN . Their environment and those waiters are very nice and friendly . lolx .

Lets see what we had ate today .


My ring .

Chui han and Winnie

Me and him .
He looks very UGLY .
Ah~haha .

My set

Chui han 's set

His set .

Selmon .
It is fresh and tasty.

Winnie
.
.
.
.

After having our breakfast , we decided to watch SALT . wow , ANGELINA JOLIE is just hot and sexy , especially her THICK LIPS . Guys , remember go and watch . Before the movie start , we went to FOREVER 21 and tried some clothes , just for fun . lolx .

SEE .


We

White skirt

Wow , i just love this dress .

Chui han , winnie and me
.
.
.


Toilet time .


Kitten and me
winnie and me
.
.
.
.
.
After that , we went to ZARA , since they wanted to buy some stuff . I took some clothes and started doing some cam-whore . lolx .


My outfit

We are slim .
lolx

Group photo .

While trying cloth , someone lost her RICE MASK in ZARA . So , we had no idea , we went to I LOVE YOO to have our tea time . After that , we went back to ZARA and ask the promoter did she found it . Of course she found it , she felt very happy . And the she is WINNIE LEE . Next time please take care your things properly .


We went back home at 5 o clock .




` wahaha , someone buy sweet for me . Thank you .
` wahaha , someone is going to give me money . Thank you .
` haiyo , i haven take my bath since just now .
` Will update some Ah`haha post . ^^
` David , you must visit my blog always .


Bye guys .



yxinn .

No comments:

Post a Comment