Sunday, August 22, 2010

Popo 's birthday .

15 . 8 is my lovely popo 's birthday , so we decided to go " forget what is the name of the hotel " to celebrate . I like the environment , because it seem very class which located at KL .

My mood was very bad on that day , because FMS was coming soon . To a girl , while menstruation is coming soon , our mood will become very bad , and we will scold you because of some simple thing . So , boys please alert if your girlfriend treat you very bad or keep scolding you , please don't blame her , because all of the girls is the same .

Back to the topic , since we had nothing to do in the car , so i took out the camera and started my hobby ( know what i mean ) ? lolx . Pictures is going to talk story ....

.
.
.
.

My outfit .

My brother .
He is just crazy .

The crazy us .

Normal .

My lovely sister .
She make up on that day , don't know she make up for up .
Swt , she just too mature than me .
My mummy .

The younger brother who always buy sweet for me . ( i force him to buy )
XD

AH~HAHA


The landscape .

My brother crosc .
DEUTCHLAND .

.
.
.

7 pm , we reach KL . Since it was still early , so my mummy brought us to PAVILION to do some window shopping and had our simple lunch there .

After that , accompany my brother to buy a necklace to his " girlfriend " ( don't know what is her name ) . I know the girl quite " FAT " , but very rich . lolx .

Pictures time ....
.
.
.
.

Hugging the shit .

Me she .
I look FAT .
Shit ass .


.
.
.

8 pm , went to the hotel and started our dinner . Wow , i just love the place for no reason . Beside that , i was wearing a high heels on that day , i just felt regret to wear because my legs were swollen after wearing , i just not suitable to wear " HIGH HEEL " . Sport shoe is more suitable .

Toilet .

Playing IPAD and PSP .

.
.
.

Foods time ...

I love the strawberry but not the roaster chicken .

Dessert .

Strawberry cake .
My favourite dessert .

My popo and my cousin .
The birthday boy and grandma .

.
.
.


10 pm , is time to back .

His sexy back .

My grandfather .
I love him although he don't really to take a picture with us .

I love this photo

.
.
.

We took some pictures while waiting my sister , don't laugh on the pictures .

Pressing her nipple .

His very big cock .

Acting .

Stupid fellow .


` i felt very happy on that day , once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU .
` I am learning " I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE " .
` He is so NOISY .
` Going to update next post .


Bye .


yxinn



No comments:

Post a Comment