Saturday, July 31, 2010

ZARA SALE

" Mummy , I want to go 1 utama . PLEASE . " my sister beg my mum this morning . So , since ZARA is on SALE . Mu mummy decided to bring us to but new shirt . ah~haha . I just love shopping .

Using 20 minute to dress up , and start finding the way to go 1 utama . Since this is the first time we go , so we used 1 hour to find the way . Reach there at 11.40 .



me , she

my outfit .
.
.
.

Choosing the cloth i like and start taking photo in the fitting room . lolx . Lots of peoples were waiting for me in the moment . lolx .



I like this , but it is too small for me .
So sad .

flower skirt .

me and she


sexy dress


.
.
.
.

After buying stuff , my mummy brought us GARDEN to have our lunch . Garden 's environment just like FULL HOUSE , nice decoration . Beside that , they sell fake flower too . Go there to have a look .







Do you want to bring them home ?
.
.
.
.

It is time for food , woots . The fruit is delicious . You guys must go there to have a try okay .

Soda passion fruit

Soda rose

spaghetti

lamb

Fish and chips .
.
.
.
.


Photo time .
ME




She with her fake smile .

She with her teeth .

I just love this piano .
When can i get it ?

I love them .



Do we look alike ?

Okay , i feel very happy today , because i buy lots of stuff . Girls and boys , what are you waiting for ? If you really want to buy new shirt , you must go to ZARA . You wont feel regret after you went there .

Nic , i know you lake of shirt . Went there is the better choice than you go other place . XD



` Today , i have a good attitude infront of my mummy . I am proud of myself , i promise i will get rid of the stupid attitude .
`Tomorrow , i am going out with him .
`I am seriously flu .
`I like camera , i hope i cant my own camera .


BYE guys . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment