Sunday, August 22, 2010

LINE DANCE PARTY

21 .8 SATURDAY .

My mummy brought me and my sister to a LINE DANCE PARTY , this was the second time i went there . The purpose to went there is because they were having a competition to those who are interested and talented in LINE DANCE . Guys , if you are interested in it , i will introduce you to go kickick line dance to try class .

Look out the pictures ...

My outfit .

Our shoes .

Wearing my mummy cloth .
.
.
.

We reach PGRM at 7.30 , the atmosphere inside the ball room was hot and sexy . Since the theme of the competition was " SHINING " , so all of the contestant must dressed up in shining costume . Beside that , you can dance on the dance floor too just like a disco .

KICKICK LINE DANCE .


Me she .

My accessories and the sun .

.
.
.
.

The opening show started at 8 pm , by the way we were having our dinner in the same time . The theme of the show is INDIAN GIRLS AND BOY .

foods

The girls .


Sushi .

wine , it doesn't taste good for me , she .



The fashion aunty .
lolx .

.
.
.
.

9 pm the competition started , the most nervous part . There were six categories in the competition .

1st - 4 to 6 .
2nd - 7 to 12
3rd - 13 to 18
4th - 20 to 30
5th - 40 to 50
6th - 60 to 70

I love her hair .
Rock .
She is pretty and sexy , unfortunately she cant get top 3 although she danced well .

Contestant .


Category five , cant you believe she is a aunty ?
I saw a anuty was wearing bikini too , they are just too awesome .
Some more brave than us i guess .
The last category .

The ending show .

.
.
.

12 am the show was end , all of the winner took out their prizes and shared their happiness with their friends . For those who was audience ( me ) went back home as well . lolx .

the souvenir .



` I am not going to school today , feeling unwell . lolx .
` Add math mark ?
` i hope i can go belly dance party on 4.9 .10
` I spend three hour to study biology yesterday , proud of myself .
` 46 viewer , thank you .
` will update tonight , STAY TUNED .


BYE GUYS .



yixnn

No comments:

Post a Comment