Thursday, August 19, 2010

EXAM IS OVER , I AM BACK .

Okay , guys . I am back again , i know my blog is getting bored and i dint update since 9 . 8 . I feel so sorry , because i am kinda busy of my monthly exam in this few days and i have no time to busy others except self-shooting . lolx .

Today , i am going to talk about my monthly exam . I dont really think that i will get A for my exam , why do i say so is because ? I dint even study since Monday , i try my best to focus but end up with playing computer and self shooting . Okay , i know i am worst and lazy . But SO WHAT ? Is that monthly exam is so important , not right ? I will fight and put my effort in the final exam but not this . lolx .

Show you some pictures before you get bored .

.
.
.



I am just crazy .



.
.
.

Tell you guys something , i had just sign up NUFFNANG which can help me to earn money . But it isn't east to earn , if there are lots of people view your blog , NUFFNANG will ask you to post some ADVERTISEMENT and promote to you guys . So , what are you waiting for ? Sign up now http://www.nuffnang.com.my/ . PRESS IT NOW .

.
.
.
.



Since the exam had over , i will update my blog always . I know i had promise you guys to update the HOI TONG post , i will update tomorrow . Hope you guys will come and visit my blog always . Thank you . ^^




` don't go out in the midnight , because this week is ghost festival . I am not a superstitious , but this is a warning to those who like to come back in the midnight .
` BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY are going to failure .
` Going to party tomorrow .
` Miss you guys .




yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment