Monday, August 9, 2010

I JUST MISS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL

Actually i should study biology now , because i set my time table to prepare for the coming soon monthly exam . But end up with finding those old pictures . Ohh , i miss my primary school 's friends . Although some of them are studying in the same school with me , but i am still missing the others . I hope i can find them back by using facebook .

First of all , i want to introduce my very BEST FRIEND LAU QIAO EN , we meet up each other since we were 7 years old . She study in 1L and my class just beside her 1U . Her sound was always loud , and she was monitor . Me too , she always bully those student because of she was a monitor and she told me before , she force a little weak student and let her copied those answer during exam . She is just funny . lolx . 8 and 9 years old , we were in the same class , and we became best friend . Sometimes we will argued and sometimes we will give some little present to each other . She told me she hate me that time , because if we argued , she is alone . Ah~haha . She hope we wont study in the same class again . But then , we were just like clay , we just cant separate . I still remember when we were 10 , we were not in the same class at first . i felt quite alone . But a teacher called my name in a sudden and ask me move to 4H , ohh i felt very happy in the moment , because LAU QIAO EN study in 4H . wow , so good i guess . When i went in to the class , i smile at her , but her face look very surprise , because she thought we will not able to study in the same class again, and she felt very sad at the moment . She told me she wouldn't like to same class with me . ohh , so sad . lolx . Never mind , we met new friends in 4H , and we argued always . They said i am so fake . Maybe . lolx . 11 years , were still study in the same class until we were 12 . Ah~haha . Although we argued always , but we were just happy to met up each other . Now we 16 , although we dint talk with each other often , but we still remember each other . LAU QIAO EN , you are just awesome . Dont cry while you are reading .




Our memory .


I like to act like a model .
lolx


Year 4 , we had a performance during teacher day . Although lots of people said we were " fa qiao " , but at least i have a very good and funny memory . lolx .

choy yen , xin qian , qiao en , me and carmen .

Ah`haha , playing .
lolx

Our group picture .
I like our form teacher too , she said she likes us although we were normal class student .



I just like to tie my hair like rabbit , Qiao En help me to tie my hair often .
lolx
She just like a MUMMY .


The two best friend .


My 10 years old birthday party , i was sweating .

.
.
.

Year 6 , the last year in primary school . I still remembered i cried in the last day . Ohh , i just miss you guys .

My year 6 birthday party .


The boys , i like 5 of them in the same time .
lolx .
Ah~haha , funny right .


Cute right ?


Her funny face .


Us . My very messy hair .
.
.
.
.

Form 1 , we met up again . lolx . We took lots of pictures , but i just show you guys one of them only . Ah~haha .


.
.
.
.

Form 2 , we dint met each other again since now . But i met new friends and there are CHOOK KEI KEI , TAN CHUI HAN , HENG XIN JING , TUNG WAI YEE , KIEW WAI NEE , CRYSTAL KOH A LOT . Especially , NICHOLES TAN , ZI HUI AND CHIA SZE YIN . lolx . Show you some pictures .

Spot me ?


Tung wai yee , we learned singing together .
lolx .
She felt shy , XD


Our teacher .
.
.
.

Form 3 , i like form 3 , because i met more friends and i met him . Ah~haha .

Form 3 .

Now i am form 4 , i met some friends . WINNIE LEE AND YAP SHERLYNN . lolx . Ohh yeah . TAN XHING CHIEH is my "best " friend too . lolx . He is noisy and get scold by us always , because he is annoying . lolx .

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

It is 10 now , BIOLOGY ..... I am going to TIRU in monthly exam . Who care ? lolx . Okay , have to go now . Bye guys .



` start from tomorrow , get rid of the " attitude " .
` Biology , die .
` Finally i get the money , thank nic .
` Chelsea lose , so sad .



yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment