Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY LIFE .

What i did in this few days ? Watching movie , play SUDOKU , self - shooting and update my blog . My life like very free like that , actually i should study and i set my time - table to study because exam is around the corner . But i felt very lazy lah wei . So , i just left my time table aside . XD .

Stop crapping , pictures time ...



ME .


LU LA LA.


SUDOKU ,


LOOK AT THE KEY PAD , LOOK VERY CACAT RIGHT ?




MY DUCKLING .


MY MOUSE .


MY BLUE PEN .


TURTLE .


` My blog is getting boring nowaday , i am so sorry about that .
` I will try my best to update something interesting , i hope you guys will visit my blog in every day .
` Before you press the " X " button , can you help me to press the " nuffnang " before you leave ? PLEASE , THANK YOU .


Bye .



yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment