Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry , i promised that i will update this yeaterday , but i was busy . XD

Before i start this post , i have a good news to tell . The good news is " I EARN 0.50 SEN FROM NUFFNANG " , although it is just 0.50 sen but this is first time i earn money by myself . OMG , i am freaking happy now . lolx . Thank for the person who help me to click nuffnang , so don't stop the action , remember help me to click the advertisement or the nuffnang logo after you finish reading my blog . Thank you very much guys . LOVE YOU MUCH .

.
.
.
.

Okay , went to dinner with my grandparents them . I don't know why my father will follow us on LAST SATURDAY , because he feel very bored to have dinner with my grandparents . Ohh , this is not a good attitude . But then my mummy is still happy when he said he will follow .

We went to " don't know what to call " restaurant to have our dinner , the restaurant had just renovated and it is different owner now . The environment is quite nice and class , especially their toilet ( a very important to take picture ) .

pictures time ...


MY VERY SIMPLE OUTFIT .


ME SHE .


CRAZY .


TOILET


ME .


YOU CAN POLISH YOUR SHOE THERE .

.
.
.
.

It is time for food , erm their foods are quite delicious except the mee ( too salty ) . Check it out ...









THEIR VERY FAMOUS ROASTER DUCK .


SUCK .



` That all for today , i am going to update SUNWAY post later .
` 0.50 sen , lalalala .
` I am going to do something crazy with my sister , what that ?
` Going to post something funny , stay tuned .

Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment