Monday, December 6, 2010

Short post .

Am here again to update my dusty blog , XD . What i did recently , nothing to do ...

Malaysia is on SALE now . Girls , is time to shop until you faint . lolx . For me , din't go shopping for two weeks . Why ? My time is fully book by " Tuition and Piano class " . December is a busy month for me to improve English , that why i have no time to go out for shopping . =.= "

Show my look ...


Pale face , menstruation is coming soon .

.
.
.
.


Birthday is coming soon - 23 .12 , ah~haha . Friends , remember to attend my birthday party kay ? I hope all of my primary school mate will attend as a gathering , four years dint meet already . This is the best time for us to gather and chit chat about our secondary school 's life . Lolx .

2 days after my birthday , MERRY CHRISTMAS , dead mouse 's birthday . Ah~haha . Where to celebrate ? Celebrate with ? Huiyo , don't know yet . Will plan with my best buddies .


Merry . X Mas peeps .


After Christmas , that mean year 2010 is going to end , SPM is coming soon , get license , more mature , talk fluent English ( == , MAYBE ) ... Holly shit , I hope everything can slow down because i'm still in lazy mood . Ah~haha .



` Haiya , nothing to update already .
` Woi , update your blog leh .
` Gun metal grey ?
` Eww ...



Bye .


yxinn


No comments:

Post a Comment