Monday, December 27, 2010

Boring Christmas Ever , i hate 25 .12 .2010 , =="

Christmas ? Hate 2010 Christmas , why ? No one date me , facing the computer screen for whole day . Walao eh , what a stupid Christmas . Something sad happened on that day , i feel very sorry for that . Anyway , pass already .

Okay , school re-open is around the corner . Ooh no , i am still in the holiday mood , sleep at 4 am , wake up at 12 or 1 pm . Next week , i need to wake up at 6 am , and sleep at 11 pm i guess . Come back from school , go to tuition , doing homework ( maybe ) , play computer and nothing . Walao eh , sweat ==" .

But , i am still excited of my form 5 school life , because i am a senior . Ah~haha . I can bully those junior , very fun . XD . But SPM is waiting for me , stress year . Whatever lah , study hard , work hard , get good result , proud of myself . Walao eh ...


I love my messy hair , XD .




I hate copy cat , i mean those blogger who like to copy their idol 's style . Why don't you be yourself , if you copy them , or change you style because of them , i will look down on you . Just be who you are , talk what you think . Become famous ? But not copying others and lost your style .






` 31,12 , date me please . I don't want to face the computer for whole day , ==" .
` Big 2.5 ...
` Sleepy , == .



Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment