Thursday, December 23, 2010

My beloved best friend , Nic ♥

It is 12 am now , that mean is 25 of December now , it is Christmas and Nic 's birthday . Ah~haha .

Nic , see . This post is abut you , happy ? lolx

.
.
.
.
.

We knew each other through xin yun since we were form 2 , and we often argued with each other . It is funny actually , and i miss the moment . I still remember form 2 that time , he had a girlfriend name " Li Hui " , and the news like very hot . Every one was discussing about it in every day , me too . He loves her much , even zi hui love her too . Both of them argued because of her , WTH . Very pretty ? Love me better , ah~haha . No lah , joking only .

After one month or two month ? They broke up after that and at the same time , both of us like very close . He called and sms me in every day , gave me money for no reason ( ah~haha ) and so on . Every one thought we were couple , walao eh . Not okay , just very very best friend only . His lover is " Tung " , and i am the one who teached him how to " kao lui " . Sweat right ?

And i don't know when ? We argued and dint talk with each other almost one year i guess , and i don't know what is the reason , we talked with each other and become very closed again . And everyone thought we were couple again , == " . Best friends only lah ...

Okay , i admit i like him before , yer . A while only okay . But he love me always , ah~haha . Nicholas Tan , right ? Don't too love me i tell you , what present you gonna give me next year . You owe me Rm 40 , remember to pay . XD

.
.
.
.
.


The very first picture i took with you , although we knew each other almost 2 years . walao eh , == .

.
.
.
.


To nic ,

You must take care of your healthy , and sleep early in every day . I know you very your body very fit and strong , but you must drink at least 4 bottle of water in every day . Remember . I am like your mummy , WTF .

Remember what have you promised , study hard for SPM . Don't play play , i know you are smarter than me . Study hard and show me how smart you are , okay ? Don't make your father disappointed on you again , this is what you told me .

Today is your big day , you are officially 16 now , big boy . lolx . Give a clap to yourself , and scream yeahhhh ... Lolx , i hope you will like the present which i give you , especially the cards , very very cute one . Ah~haha .

May wish your dream come true . I wish you can find a super ugly girlfriend , I wish you become very very fat and ugly , I wish you can get a good result in SPM . Ah~haha . I know you are crying now , ah~haha . I know you love me , ah~haha . And , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STUPID NIC , XD . At last , I love you my best friend . =)

From : Leng lui , yong xin XD





` Call me ...
` Happy Birthday Nic , =)
` Ah~hahahahahahaha ....



yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment