Thursday, December 23, 2010

Birthday , Chong u -leo .

Hello , lolx . My birthday is ended with happiness , sadness and surprise .

Happiness , because all of my friends are attending except the fews .

Sadness , when is the opportunity to meet my primary school 's friend again , =(

Surprise , because lap zhen them turned up without my knowing .

.
.
.
.

12 am of date 22 , that mean the date change to 23 ard lah . Erm , dont know what am i talking , lolx . Whatever . 23 , is a leng lui 's birthday , me , ah~haha . My brother brought me to Mamak to celebrate my birthday , lolx . Received lots of message at the moment , ah~haha . Especially facebook , wah ... My wall fill with wishes , omg . Really touching , thank you everyone . But , i would like you guys wish me through sms but not facebook , because i can save the message up . lolx .




She , mms her picture and sent me wishes too , XD

Asked them to take picture with me , like very bu shuang like that .

lolx .

Took this picture almost three times only success , because we kept on laughing .

Ah~haha


Kiss ...

.
.
.
.

Before posting my birtthday party , i want to show you my presents first . lolx .



Friends , thank for your present . Really appreciate , thank you .

No matter a card or others , i will keep it until the end of my life .

Thank you .

Wrapping paper .

Don't jealous , ah~haha .

The present i like most is those cards , thank you =)




Monkeys , lolx .

.
.
.
.
My birthday started at 5 pm , i dint went for swimming , because i needed to served my friends. How sad . Yesterday , I was the most busier one , ran here and there . Dint ate any foods also , so hungry and thirsty . But i am still happy to see my friends ... Ah~haha .

Primary school 's friends , glad to meet you guys again .

Change a lot . lolx .


My family , hug them always .

My form 5 friends , actually they are 18 this year , but they are always 17 in my heart . lolx .



My hou zi mui , thank for always be with me always .


Charming smile .


Thank tung and crystal , handmade 's cake .

I dint eat one piece of them also , yer .

lolx .


I feel like crying when i took picture with both of them , one is my mummy and one is my maid ( she is lovely ) . They cooked for my friends and prepare all the things for me , touching .


My mummy refuse to take this picture at first , haiya . You are always pretty in my heart . =)



Yeah , love this picture much .

Primart school 's friends with cake .


I don't know what are they trying to do , lolx .


Kiew , fatty , i love you . Thank for helping me to captured every moment of my birthday .


You are my best friend okay , lolx .

Nic , tomorrow is his birthday . ah~haha . I am two days bigger than him , two days only mah . Cheh .

.
.
.
.


Sorry for those who i ignored , really sorry . Especially wai loon them , i dint took a single picture with you guys . Sorry lah . Yesterday winnie told me , Yong xin why you dint take picture with us one , just take picture with your primary school 's friends and form 5 friends . Sorry loh , you all know lah , this is a golden opportunity to meet them , lolx . I know i had ignored you guys , except sorry i don't know what i can say .

.
.
.
.


Chong u -leo , are you reading this . Leave a comment to me . I am glad to talk with you again , you know lah . We dint talk with each other almost two years already , why ? Because i don't dare to talk English with you , my English is quite suck . lolx . Do you still remember , you said you want to teach me English ? But you are going to Australia soon . Yer , you couldn't teach me already ... lolx . I was shocked to heard that you are going to Australia soon , i know if i don't talk with you , i have no more chance to talk with you anymore . Because i don't know when are you coming back . Yesterday you hugged me kissed me , huiyo . I felt very shy and warm , farewell kissed meh . lolx . I know you love me before , yer . Don't too love me ah ... lolx . Okay lah , hope to talk with you again . XD





` That all for my birthday .
` Enjoy ?
` For more pictures , Click it .


Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment