Wednesday, December 1, 2010

KL one day trip ...

Hello guys , finally I am in blogging mood . I dint update my blog since 3 days ago ( i thought one week ago ) , sorry for the laziness . So , do you still remember the KL one day trip which I asked you guys to join in previous post ? I thought this trip wouldn't success since everyone is working during holiday , but some of them had applied holiday so they could join us ( Yew jun and Neville ) .

Woke up early in the morning ( the first day i woke up at 6 am since the holiday started ) , prepared myself and waited for Winnie and went to bus stop together . We missed two bus , why ? Because of those latecomers , not going to mention who is it ... XD

Reach time square at 9.30 , having our breakfast at " 茶餐厅 " ...


Finally we reached KL after a long journey .


Pan Mee .

Do you spot a insect inside the soup ?

.
.
.
.


Tung suggested to acted like Hong Kong 's tourism and asked us to speak Cantonese in all the time . This is the first time we came to Malaysia , wah ... It was " CLEAN " ...


First station , KLCC . This is the first time I took Monorail , woohoo syok .

Monorail .

Chui Han 's hair , XD .

Wei Xiong ( tour guide ) , Neville , Yew Jun .

We .

" V " , victory .

We are Hong Kong 's tourism .

XD

This is the first time we took LRT to KLCC .



Reach , everyone was looking at us . Because of our outfit ? Because we talked Cantonese ? I don't know .

Christmas is around the corner ( which mean my birthday is around the corner too , ah~haha ) , so KLCC was fill with Christmas 's decoration . I love Christmas , although Malaysia is not snowing .



Neh , KLCC .

Yew Jun , Christmas Tree and Neville .

Tung , Me , Chui Han , Winnie .


I love this picture much , although we look like crazy .

Ah~haha .

Christmas 's decoration .


YMCA . ( fail )

I am the only one who act " Y " .

Boys , i love Kenny 's expression .

So do you ?

Future look .

Look like professional ?

.
.
.
.
.



Petrosains .



Winnie wrote my name with drawing pad .

YAP WENG YAN .




Searching Map with ...


Kenny ( He is CUTE ) .

XD



YSL aka YAP SHER LYNN .


Cute NIKE shoe , will buy this for my future twins .


I am the best runner in the world ( DREAMING ) .

Twins tower aka corns ...

Couldn't open my eyes .

lolx .

.
.
.
.


No more pictures for Garden , Pavilion , Temple and China town , because my camera was out of battery . Sorry ... XD But Winnie and Tung will update those pictures soon , wait patiently .




Last picture .




` I love this trip much , although it is quite tired .
` Planning next trip to Australia or Taiwan or Thailand or Hong Kong . lolx .
` SICK OF BEING MYSELF , WTF .
` Nicole , do you enjoy by reading ? XD



Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment