Monday, December 13, 2010

The only one beloved sister ♥

Gonna post about my beloved sister " Weng yi " , she will feel happy when she saw this . ( Ah~haha ) .


Show you her picture before i start ...


Neh , I love you always .

.
.
.
.


She , having long straight hair , not-very-big eyes , flat nose ( XD ) and a normal mouth , is my lovely sister . She has a very good heart , she treats us as good as she can . She has mature thinking , at least mature than me . She used to confort me when i am down .

But honestly , i don't really like her since the day she born . Why ? I am a selfish person , i scared she will grabbed my things away . Everyone love her , except me . I bullied her , scolded her , leaved her outside my room and asked her go away , slapped her ( i feel very sorry for that ) , but she dint blame me or complaint these to Mummy and Baba . She wake me up in everyday , kissed me (since we were small ) , comfort me , buy me something i like , give me money , give me sweets , AND SHE TREATS ME VERY VERY GOOD . =(

She is 6 years younger than me , but why cant i treat her as well as she treats me ? She dint ask for the reward , she just hope i can be happy , because i am her only one sister . I used to bluff her that i gonna die very soon , and she cried and asked me don't leave ( innocent ) . Ah`haha . How cute is she ...

.
.
.
.

But , i am 16 now . I shouldn't treat her like this , because i love her . =) I love to hug her and punch her stomach ( softly ) , because she is fat ( not really ) , of course she hug me too .

You know what present she gonna give me ? Cash , RM 50 . One day , i asked her what present you gonna give me ? " What you want ? " she asked . I said " I want RM 50 , you must give , i don't care ... " . Actually i am joking , but she promised she will gave me , as long as i happy .

WTH , touching ...



We doesn't look alike , yer ...



To : Yap Weng Yi ,

I know you will read my blog , lolx . I love you , do you love me ? Ah`haha . I don't want your money , save it lah , or else we spend together . And , remember to kiss me as my birthday present , long time dint kiss me already lah you . REMEMBER , DON'T FORGET .

` I like to take bath with you .
` I like to do spa with you .
` I like to be crazy with you .
` I like to hug you and punch you .
` and so on ....

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY ♥


From : Leng lui , XD





` Don't cry while you are reading , ah~haha .
` Nic ...



Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment