Monday, July 12, 2010

My brother 's birthday .

Hello to my reader , i am here again to update the latest post . lolx . I haven take a bath since this morning , dirty right , i know . After updating i will take my bath . Ah~haha . Today i am going to post about my brother's birthday on last friday and mid valley post . lolx .

Erm , now i am going to introduce a very important child in my heart . He is IVAN CHIN . He is cute and handsome . Ah~haha . He just came back from USA since he is 1 years old , and he is 3 years now . When he was still a baby , he look fat and short . We like to pinch his face . Ah~haha . But then , he is thin and tall now just like his brother ISSAC CHIN , both of them born in USA . They look like foreigner . Ah~haha . I just love him for no reason .

.
.
.
.

SEE , i am not lying .
He is handsome right .
lolx

yeast

MAMEE

.
.
.


9.7.10

We decided to go MID VALLEY to buy piggy doggy and my brother 's present after school . lolx . At first , piggy and doggy them refuse to go there by wearing uniform , because they said it will look like ponteng student . But then i don't want to waste our time , because i need to go back early . Okay , just lets the picture to tell story .

The three girls

doggy and I .

Piggy , me and doggy .

normal look

Pig style .

After school , we took bus to UTAR and waited for piggy to take money . While waiting , a popo asked us to function her phone , because she wanted to call her daughter in law to fetch her home , but her phone is out of battery . What a pity popo .

Back to the topic , we reached our destination at 1.30 . First of all , we had our lunch at ZANMAI sushi which introduce by WX . lolx . The environment was comfortable , the most important is their food was YUMMY . At least , better then SUSHI KING . They have many types of SUSHI and set lunch .


The forever ZANMAI

You must order this if you went there .
This is much better .



.
.
.
.

After that , we go any shop to find piggy and doggy 's present . I hate to buy present , the reason is because i don't know what they want actually . I scare they don't like the present and all of us have different style , this is the reason i feel annoyed .

Piggy doggy

After settle down all of the presents , we went back on time . WX , promise you to go MID VALLEY on next friday . Dont be sad okay . lolx . Okay , lets you guys to see what had i bought for my brother .
.
.
.



His favourite team
" DEUTCHLAND " aka GERMANY .


Fifa limited addition , nice right ? I bought ARGENTINA for myself . Weehee . i love ARGENTINA . I will support you always . lolx .

After that , went to PASTO to celebrate my brother 's birthday . He seem very happy on that day . lolx . It was a rainy on that day , it means he is selfish . Ah~haha . Just joking . Stop wasting time . Pictures time .



Calabria .

My speghetti .

CAKE TIME ......

MY LOVELY BROTHER

Fruit cake .

Okay , i need to take bath now . lolx . BYE guys .


` Finally , spain is the winner .
` Will update tomorrow , stay tuned .
` I FEEL VERY COMPLICATED .

No comments:

Post a Comment