Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Germany vs Spain 0:1

Paul ' psychic ' octopus , you are awesome . Why do i say so ? It predict Spain will win in the competition , at last spain achieve it . wow , how it do that ? Paul . can you teach me . lolx .
Although GERMANY cant get the trophy this year , but don't be too sad it is okay . I will support you in the next FIFA . GERMANY , PORTUGAL , BRAZIL , SPAIN and ARGENTINA gogogo . I always support you guys always . Cheer up .

SPAIN

DAVID VILLA

BRAZIL , KAKA

DIAGO , THE BEST COUCH IN MY HEART

MESSI & HIGUIAN , I LOVE BOTH OF THEM

WOW , GERMANY .
( LOTS OF HANDSOME GUY )

6.7.10


Okay , i should update this post last two days ago , but i am lazy . lolx . Okay , I had rebonded my hair on last Sunday . It looks straight like a wood ( not to be exaggerate ) , but it looks nice too . Stop crapping .

The piggy doggy came to my house to do a very creative stuff - PYRAMID and AIRPLANE . Do you want to have a look . lolx . Check it out .

Bold
puffy eyes , and my nice hair .
lolx

We had domino for dinner

Posing ( failure )

success ( messy )

After eating , we continue our work . Tung and crystal were in charge to do airplane , while chui han and I were in charge to do the pyramid . It is not easy to do , we need lots of double side tape to stick each card together .

SEE , it is not easy

POKEMON AND YU GI OH .

7.7.10

Okay , school day again . I cooked speghetti and Tung them cooked the sauce to school yesterday for those guys . You shall feel curious why do we needs to cooked in the morning right , because we don't want waste our money to buy canteen 's foods . So we cooked and shared it . Winnie 's idea . Ah~haha . Next week , is their turn to cook . Feel very excited . Okay , i dint take any picture of that , because i dint bring my phone to school . XD

school look
.
.
.

After that , went to tuition at 4 o clock . OMG , my eyes just like monster couldn't open at first , because i was freaking tired . lolx . Okay , we played clay in the class . I made a bottle and let them guess what is that . They said it is a shit . SWEAT . lolx . Winnie taught how to make a curry puff , but i was failure at last . lolx .

Crystal 's love

cute right .

After playing that , Ms Lee ask Choy yen and Yuan han to do Meiosis experiment . She asked them to hold each other hand just like the daughter chromosome did ., but they refuse to do it . quite funny . Ms Lee , you are just awesome . XD

Her very cute smiling
.
.
.





Last of all , finish my add math at home and woke up at 3 in the midnight to watch FIFA .
lolx .



` Tuition from 4.15 to 10.30 later .
` I love add math .
` I love you guys too . Ah~haha .



Thank for reading .
Bye guys .

yxinn =D

No comments:

Post a Comment