Monday, July 5, 2010

i am yong xin



Yap weng yan ah . Don't get worry anymore . Now , this is your very private blog . Blog about your daily life every day . Just be humble always , dont be so mean . Because you wont be like if you be mean . Okay .

I will let my friend know about it after one month . lolx . Nic , you sure will be the first . Ah~haha .

Haizz , i had misunderstand winnie . So sorry about that , blogging brought lots of trouble to us . I really hate blogging . But then i would like to blog about my daily life in every day . I wont update about people's bad thing at here . I will never make troubles anymore . NEVER .


PROMISE TO BE HUMBLE .
PROMISE WONT SAY PEOPLE 'S BAD THING ANYMORE .
PROMISE TO STUDY HARD .
PROMISE TO DO SOMETHING GOOD .


PROMISE TO DO IT . =D


1 comment:

  1. "Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise. "

    quoted by someone

    ReplyDelete