Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exam is overrrrr .

Woohoo , finally exam is over .

Since this is the final exam , of course I tried my best in all of the subject . Especially " SAINS PERTANIAN " ( the subject i dint even pass before ) , I sacrifice my sleeping time to study until 2 am , since my brother said this is the most easier subject to score A compare to the others . But I just fully hope to pass , XD . Next week , i will share my result with you guys . Ah~haha .

During exam , wahhhhhhhhh my forehead was fill with pimple , skin was laking of water and so on . I think most of you are having the same problem right ?



My target .

Ah~haha .
Did this to encourage myself to score a good result .

Messy table .
I am lazy to clean it , although the exam is over .

I hope i can score A in Add Math .

.
.
.
.
.


Next post , " APPLE " .



` Hope you will like this post .
` Erm , guys ..... UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALWAYS .

No comments:

Post a Comment