Sunday, November 7, 2010

UNIQLO is in town .

Wow , uniqlo is in Malaysia now . It is just located at Fahrenheit 88 , the largest UNIQLO in South East Asia , even bigger than Japan .







It has limited offer now , the price is super cheap until you couldn't believe .

I like this much .
It is only 49.40 .

You must buy their jeans .
Normal price : 99.90
Malaysia 's price : 49.90 only .

Their T-shirt is not as nice as this .
XD

.
.
.
.

UNIQLO I am coming .....




We were so excited .


Went to UNIQLO at 12 pm , we were shock when we reach . Everyone were crazy for it , WTH . Mummy them were not interested on UNIQLO , she gave me some money and asked me to queue alone . =(

Queuing for 20 minute , it was my turn to get in . The atmosphere was hot and lake of oxygen , faint . Everyone were holding a basket and started choosing , except me i guess . I walked around and get out from there , it only took 10 minute . I queued for 20 minute , but i just spend 10 minute to looked around , funny ?

Yea , i dint bought anything from there , although i like their jeans much .



Crowded .


Everyone were queuing , especially girlsssss ......

.
.
.
.
.



High heels is killing me ... Suffer and suffer .


Pavilion is always the better choice for shopping , because it is not crowded and it's oxygen is always fresh .




Forever 21 .



Ah~haha .

Crazy .

It is killing me .

Our outfit .

I look like retarded .

Trying to act a rich lady , failure .

Shitty look .


Lalala .

.
.
.
.
.



Sister brought me to a candy house to get free candy .

Hand made 's sweet .

Sticky .

Thank for reading .
XD




` You must go UNIQLO to have a visit , although most of them are winter and autumn wear .
` OMG , my birthday is coming soon , One month more ........



Bye


yxinn

2 comments:

  1. I went there too yesterday but i din queue up..the queue was sooo damn long loh..u really have the patience to queue up..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domokun , but their clothes is quite nice . You should go during holiday . lolx .

    ReplyDelete