Friday, November 5, 2010

IPAD IS IN THE HOUSE .

Helloooo , I am so tired you know ? Went to swimming with the " 38 gang " in the afternoon , lolx . Kiew , thank for the souvenir .

Before i start this post , show you something good .

Jingle bell .

Flower .
.
.
.
.
.



One day ...

Mummy : I wants to buy an Ipad for your dad .
Brother : Really ? When ?
Mummy : Erm , how much of it ? I needs to ask your dad first .
Brother : Ohh ( Disappointed )

.
.
.
.


After one week ...

Mummy : I had just ordered the ipad from Singapore .
Four of us : Really , yeah yeah yeah .


Actually i am not a APPLE 's fans , but their apps are too awesome .
Although we spend a lot on games , but it is worth actually .


woohoo .

Ignore my aunty look .
XD

excited .

Look at my shirt .

YOU HAVE NO IPAD , BLEK .

Ah~haha .

.
.
.
.

Next day , my mum decided to buy a cover to protect the ipad .


Bofore .

Apple 's worker .

After .

lalala .

FACEBOOK .

Trying to show off , XD .

.
.
.
.
.


Next post , " Neville 's birthday party " .


` Sorry , i have no mood to blog .
` I like the souvenir so much ........
` I love you guys .


Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment