Monday, May 1, 2017

Appreciation and birthday post for the sweetest boyfriend


To : Tang Ying Jie


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 




My grumpy boy


First of all, i need to wish you a very happy birthday. lol, tho you will be spending half of your day in the bus hahaha. But it is ok right? Since you got to see me on your birthday before you going back to Malaysia. I wish you all the best in future and work hard for what you want. Thanks for loving me so much.



Although i have said these for N times already, but i still want to thank you for one last time. Thank you for coming over just to visit me and celebrate your birthday with me in Singapore. Thanks for loving and pampering me so much, i miss you already. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because of you. Thanks for putting so much effort into our relationship, thanks for telling me that i am the one who changed your heart. Thanks for supporting me in every way, thanks for teaching me so much to become a better me.

I loved you yesterday, I love you still and I will love you tomorrow and always.

You know what, my tears actually drop when i typed all these words. lol. These are all from the bottom of my heart, I cant wait to see you next time.

LOVE YOU DA BEE =)



From: 叶咏欣

1 comment:

  1. I love you too bee. Till we meet again, take care okay? See you soon! 😊😊

    ReplyDelete