Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pillow fight , SMS .

I was having a pillow fight party on Tuesday 12 am and the guest was " My lovely sister " .

Ah~haha . Yea , both of us have nothing to do , so we decided to wear a helmet and started our war . Lalalalala , crazy and screaming here and there .

Before the war started , we checked my dad 's message and contact name . We found lots of funny contact name .


No name .

.... a
A
Aaa
Abc
Bla Bla Bla .

Ah~haha

W r u fuck u .

Know what mean ?

Where are you ? Fuck you .

Wai Wai Wai where are you ?

Finally my dad knew how to read english .


.
.
.
.
.


Dang Dang Dang , round 1 ...


First player .

Yap Weng Yi .

Riding pillow .

She is going to beat you .

Yeahhhhhhhhh .


Round 2 .


Second player .

Yap Weng Yan .

I know i look very funny and stupid .

Ah~haha .

Yeahhhhhhh .

Stepping on a worm .

She think that she is cute ...

Hi , stupid ass .

Helmet .

Bear ....

Smelly Ass .



That all for today , just a simple post .



`I fee very sad today , know why ? I will tell you tomorrow , stay tuned .
`My legs are freaking itchy , hate egg .
`I haven take my bath yet , ah~haha .


Bye .



yxinn



No comments:

Post a Comment