Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear 's birthday , HOI TONG .

9.12 was my dear 's birthday , so I planned to go Hoi Tong to celebrate his birthday .

6.30 reach Hoi Tong , since it was still early so there were only a few peoples there . I have no mood to update , see pictures lah .

Steamboat and BBQ .

Foods .


Piggy and Kitten .

Before eating .

My first choice - Satay meat .

Second choice - vegetable .

Hot dog and lala photo shooting .
ah~haha .

Meat .

His very happy look .

Dear 's favourite - Big lala .

My favourite - Vegetable with meat .
Kiew's favourite - Lala .

Cover cover .

Cooking look .

Kiew 's soil lala .
Ah~haha .

It is done .

Big Lala . Look yummy ?

Tasty soup .



Kiew fried it .

The gangs .


Their very innocent look .

Us .
Sweating .


Aaron Chin with Him .

Tung made it .
She said she made it for dear as his birthday present .

We .

Trying to made Love shape , but i refuse to do it .
Know why ?
I wont tell you ...
Ah~haha .


Aaron Chin wanted to kiss dear , but he refuse his kiss .

Ice - cream .

Too dark .

Nice one .

Kiew and Me .


His stupid face .
XD

My leg .

Aaron chin and Me.

So dark .
Happy and Me .

Happy and Kiew .

.
.
.
.


I gave him three photo frames and a birthday card which are home made , due to holiday i dint have any income . Ah~haha . I will give you a BIG PRESENT on our one year anniversary . XD

Neh , photo frame without picture .

I want to show how pro I am .

6 layers to let it be harder .

Happy .

Birthday .

Big love .

With picture , nice right ?

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR .




` Going to buy Kitten 's present tomorrow , don't be too excited .
` My younger brother gives me 10 dollar for one folio , finally i have income .
` How come my nuffnangs's money dint raise ? Yor ...
` I am a kampung thinking 's girl on LOVE .

Bye .


yxinn

No comments:

Post a Comment