Friday, April 29, 2011

Photoshooting . XD

Hello guys , just came back from photoshooting . Ah~haha . The fatty Kiew an XhingC is my photoshooter , thank you lah wei . If i got the prize , sure treat both of you eat whatever you want , but not too expensive . XD

Back to the topic , woke up at 10 and got myself ready . Being a " cacat model " , ah~haha is not easy . Standing under the big hot sun and need to force myself to smile , shit i hate it . I wonder why those girls love to photoshoot , it isn't fun at all . Oppositely , it is boring ...

I know you are waiting for my pretty pictures , XD .

.
.
.
.
.


You should love this , because i climbed up to the hill with all my might .
Dangerous you know ?

XD

Messy hair , ah~haha .


Teehee , =)

XhingC took this , nice ?

I love this , got feel right ?

Look weird ?

How about this ?

Last ...

.
.
.
.
.


` Leave me a comment and tell me which picture you like the most . Choose four okay .
` =)




Bye .



yxinn .

1 comment: